Covenant Christian School Student Supply List – 2020-2021
Supplies for the whole year. Please put all erasers, pencils and glue sticks in a large Ziploc bag with name on it.
- 2 White Erasers (suggest Staples White Vinyl Erasers) Labelled with child’s initials.
- 24 Pencils (suggest Staedtler-Mars Norica Wood HB Pencils)Labelled with child’s initials.
- 7 Small Glue Sticks (suggest Elmer’s Washable School Glue sticks, 20g) Labelled with student’s name.
Please label your child’s name on every item below.
- Backpack and Lunch Kit
- Inside/Physical Education Athletic Shoes (non-marking soles), Velcro Acceptable
- Pencil Case
- 1 Pencil Sharpener (suggest Staedtler Cylindrical-Shaped Metal Pencil Sharpener)
- Pencil Crayons (suggest Staples/Staedtler Coloured Pencils 24/pk, NOT Crayola) bring to school sharpened, brought in a large Ziploc bag with name on it
- Markers (suggest Crayola Supertip Washable Markers, 24/pk) brought in a large Ziploc bag with name on it
- 2 Highlighters (suggest Sharpie Tank highlighters, Yellow, Pink or Blue)
- 1 Whiteboard Marker
- 2 Report Covers (suggest Paper Portfolio with front and back pocket – no metal fasteners)
- 2 Duotangs
- Art Scrapbook (suggest Hilroy Scrapbook with Oversized Coil Binding, Manila, 14”x 11”, 20 Sheets)
- Headphones (labeled; not earbuds) (suggest Maxell Kidsafe Headphones)
- 3 – ½ Interlined and ½ Plain (approx 70 pgs) (suggest Hilroy Exercise Book, 9 1/8” x 7 1/8”, 72 pages; these are green)
- Scissors (good quality) (suggest Fiskars 5” Kids Pointed Softgrip Scissors)
- Water bottle (labelled)
- We suggest Staedtler because they are a quality brand that will last all year; cheaper brands of pencil crayons will need to be replaced during the year and the inexpensive pencils tend to be broken inside and do not sharpen very well.