Short Term/One time Opportunities
- Hospitality: serve coffee, food etc. during school events such as Welcome Back BBQ, Grandparent’s Day. PR Committee will coordinate and organize, but can always use some extra hands.
- Hot Lunch: prepare and/or distribute hot lunch (Wednesdays).
- Classroom: watch the classroom newsletters for specific details as they arise and then contact the teacher directly.
- Booster Committee: works with the Fundraising coordinator to organize fundraising opportunities such as sales (e.g. cookie dough, sausage) and events (e.g. auction)
- Early Childhood Committee: encourages and provides organizational support to the Preschool program.
- Facility Committee: monitors and makes recommendations regarding the long-term maintenance and capital projects
- Family Marketplace: works with the Fundraising coordinator to organize the school’s largest fundraiser held each spring- the Family Marketplace & Auction.
- Finance Committee: works with the Society Administrator to monitor the Society’s financial position, including preparing the annual budget and year-end review
- Public Relations Committee: organizes and/or supports events that promote the school both internally and externally (e.g. Welcome Back BBQ, Pastor’s Day).
- School Council: serves as the parent advisory group for the principal concerning school events, programs etc.
- Transportation Committee: works with the Transportation Coordinator to support the bussing program at Covenant
- Leduc Society for Christian Education Executive: elected members who oversee the work of the above committees and ensure that the vision & mission of Covenant remain vibrant